Since this has been one of my most popular recipes, I’d like to re-post it with a new photo. Enjoy peoples…
Vegan Fish with Orange Sauce
6 pieces Lamyong Vegan Chunky Fish, thawed
1 tbsp grated orange rind
1 navel orange
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp vegetable oil
To prepare the glaze/sauce:
• By using a zester, peel the rind of the orange, then squeeze its juice.
• Mix the orange rind and orange juice with red wine vinegar, add salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
To fry the chunky fish:
• Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
• Brush the mixture on one side of the vegan fish –or simply dip each piece in the orange sauce.
• Fry both sides of the chunky fish, basting them occasionally with the orange sauce.
• Remove the chunky fish from heat and pour the rest of the sauce into the same pan. Quickly turn the heat up and cook the sauce until it thickens, stirring constantly.
• Pour the orange sauce over the chunky fish and serve immediately.