I remember making this dish months ago when I first discovered Fry’s Chicken Strips. Talking about “stir crazy” I love the fact that you don’t need to take anything out of the freezer in preparation for dinner, these frozen strips are incredibly versatile.
1/3 pack Fry’s Chicken strips
½ bunch dill
1 teaspoon Massel Stock Powder Chicken Style
1 tbsp vegetable oil (I use corn oil as it is inoffensive, smell-wise)
- Wash the zucchini and dill.
- Cut the ends of the zucchini and slice them into 2cm rounds.
- Process the dill in a salad spinner and chop finely. Set aside.
- In a non-stick pan heat the oil and fry chicken strips until they are brown and crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add a little bit more oil and fry the zucchini. Return the chicken strips to the pan and add stock powder and black pepper.
- Stir in the chopped dill and serve warm.
Note: When I use stock powder I usually don’t use salt at all. That’s the reason why salt is not listed as an ingredient, in case you’re wondering.