Tofutti Jumbo Ravioli with Smoky Tomato Sauce
1 pack Tofutti Jumbo ravioli
For Smoky Tomato Sauce:
1 tin (400 gr) diced Italian tomatoes
1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp onion powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 tbsp chopped continental parsley
Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Empty the contents of tin of tomatoes, add onion powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Cook until it is sauce-like then turn off the heat. Add half the parsley.
- Top the ravioli with the sauce and sprinkle with vegan parmesan and rest of the parsley and serve.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add the ravioli one at a time and stir each time you add another ravioli. After the ravioli surface, boil for another 8-10 minutes. Drain and arange on the plates. Top up with smoky tomato sauce and vegan cheese and serve.