Stuffed Eggs with Green Olives and Tartare Sauce
4 large eggs, hard-boiled
8 pitted green olives, chopped
2 tablespoon tartare sauce
½ teaspoon ground sweet paprika
• Peel the eggs and halve them lengthways. Carefully remove the egg yolks.
• Place 2 egg yolks in a small food processor and don’t do anything with them just yet.
• Place the other 2 yolks in a small bowl and mash with a fork. Add the olives and tartare sauce. Mix well.
• Fill the eggs with this mixture and sprinkle them with ground paprika.
• Process the other 2 egg yolks in the food processor until they resemble yellow snow.
• Sprinkle the yellow snow over the stuffed eggs and dust them with ground paprika. Serve immediately.
• Eggs can be boiled and refrigerated a day ahead. Actually, it is better this way as the eggs get harder which subsequently makes them easier to halve and also you cut some preparation time on the day of your dinner party.
• Soak the olives a day before, too. You get rid of extra salt by doing that. Even a few hours of soaking makes a huge difference.
• You could substitute ground paprika with smoked paprika for extra flavour or just use straight forward ground pepper instead.