Guys, I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am with Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Sliders. You know every time I see a new Gardein product at one of those places where I do my vegetarian friendly products I grab them. Not everything you get from those places is good but there is one thing that is consistent is; every Gardein product is fantastic!
One of the problems I find with some of the meat analogues is the fact that they can be very very dry, especially after they have been cooked. To my surprise, Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Sliders were moist and bursting with flavours.
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Sliders Ingredients
Gardein (water, textured wheat protein [wheat gluten, wheat flour, malted barley extract], vital wheat gluten [non-GMO], soy protein concentrate, onions, expeller pressed canola oil, non-GMO soy protein isolate, modified vegetable gum, yeast extract, dehydrated garlic, onion powder, malted barley extract, organic cane sugar, organic ancient grain flour [Kamut khorasan wheat, amaranth, millet, quinoa], sea salt, natural vegan flavours, potato starch, spices, vinegar, pea protein, carrot fibre, beetroot fibre).
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Sliders Bun Ingredients
Enriched wheat flour (water, non-bone char sugar, soybean oil, oat fibre, yeast, salt, cultured corn syrup solids, citric acid, enzymes, ascorbic acid [added as a dough conditioner], corn starch)
How to Prepare Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Sliders
• For 1 slider: Remove slider from pouch. Open bun and remove patty, wrap patty in paper towel and cook for 50 seconds on high.
• Remove patty from paper towel, reassemble slider and place upside down on microwave safe plate.
• Microwave 30 seconds, until slider is hot throughout (microwave times may vary).
• Remove slider from wrapper. Heat a ½ tbsp. of vegetable oil in a non-stick fry pan over medium heat.
• Place burger patties in pan and cook for 1- 1 ½ minutes on each side until brown and hot through.
• Assemble burgers, add your own favourite toppings and serve immediately.
Italian style: Add slice of mozzarella (or non-dairy alternative), spoonful of tomato sauce and fresh basil.
Mexican style: Add spoonful of salsa, slices of avocado and jalapeno rings.
Bistro style: Add a slice of cheese (or non-dairy alternative), Dijon mustard and grilled onions.
Kid favourite, easy cheese slider: Add a slice of cheese (or non-dairy alternative).
Where to buy Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Sliders
Cruelty Free Shop in Glebe and sometimes Taste Organic in Crows Nest.